yes I am an extrovert
The difference between an extrovert and a introvert is how public they are with their journey. My amazing spouse who is more introverted is constantly telling me to be mindful of my boundaries. This blog is an example of that, I get to create the draft but before it is published she will read it and rubber stamp approval. She has full editorial control of the blog.
As many of you know I have not been at work for a little while. I have been struggling this past 3 months to define this when people ask. My new answer is one of three choices depending whom I am talking to.
1. I am on leave or ...
2. I am on sabbatical
3. or northern health is paying me to take care of myself right now.
4. I also considered telling people that I have a herniated testical but that usually leads to awkward silences and some sideways glances and body scans.
I am looking forward to blogging this experience. I fully admit that my love language is gifts of affirmation and I love to get feedback from people when I am flitting along my journey. It reminds me when Baxter died ... I said you are welcome to join me on my journey, but I understand if you find it too difficult. I am doing this because this is what I need to do for myself. I am being totally self absorbed because I know this is my pathway through my current condition.
As many of you know I have not been at work for a little while. I have been struggling this past 3 months to define this when people ask. My new answer is one of three choices depending whom I am talking to.
1. I am on leave or ...
2. I am on sabbatical
3. or northern health is paying me to take care of myself right now.
4. I also considered telling people that I have a herniated testical but that usually leads to awkward silences and some sideways glances and body scans.
I am looking forward to blogging this experience. I fully admit that my love language is gifts of affirmation and I love to get feedback from people when I am flitting along my journey. It reminds me when Baxter died ... I said you are welcome to join me on my journey, but I understand if you find it too difficult. I am doing this because this is what I need to do for myself. I am being totally self absorbed because I know this is my pathway through my current condition.
Comments
Post a Comment